Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How do I go to the website our time .com to cancel

Customer Question

How do I go to the website our time
.com to cancel
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.
Please follow these steps to cancel your account with ourtime : Open your ourtime account and Click on your Username located at the top right section of your screenClick My Account from the drop down menuLocate Account Status and then click the View Account Status linkOn the next screen, click the More Account Status Changes linkClick the Remove My Profile linkRespond to the short question and then confirm your cancellationYou can also conatct ourtime and let them cancel the account for you :open this link http://www.ourtime.com/v3/helpclick on Contacting Customer Care then click Email. To cancel your blackpeoplemeet account, follow the steps below: Click on your Username (Settings) located at the top right section of your screen.Click My Account from the drop down menu.Locate Account Status and then click the View Account Status link.On the next screen, click the More Account Status Changes link.Click the Remove My Profile link.Respond to the short question and then confirm your cancellation. You can also contact ourtime and blackpeoplemeet and let them cancel the account for you. Ourtime : open this link http://www.ourtime.com/v3/helpclick on Contacting Customer Care then click Email.Blackpeoplemeet : Open : www.blackpeoplemeet.com/v3/helpClick Contacting Customer CareClick Contact UsThank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.
Please download the remote tool from : www.teamviewer.com once you download the program please run it, it will gives you an ID and a password ***** send me your ID and password ***** i can connect tto your computer and fix the issue. Important : do not close teamviewer. Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, I'm sorry about the issue, when did start and what is the version of your windows operating system (7,8 or 10) ?also what is the model/brand of your computer please? Thank you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Can't figure out how to get to my account on website
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.
did you forgot your ourtime/blackpeoplemeet password? if yes please try to reset is by clicking on the link below : www.ourtime.com/v3/forgotpassword ***** can also contact ourtime and blackpeoplemeet and let them cancel the account for you. Ourtime : open this link http://www.ourtime.com/v3/helpclick on Contacting Customer Care then click Email.Blackpeoplemeet :Open : www.blackpeoplemeet.com/v3/helpClick Contacting Customer CareClick Contact UsThank you