Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Someone has set skype up but i am new to this and dont

Customer Question

someone has set skype up for me but i am new to this and dont know how to add a person on my list they gave me their skype name dont know how to do it plz
JA: The tech wizards we work with can certainly get to the bottom of any Skype issue, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: dont know how to put my friends name on skype could you help please
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: my son in law put two friends on but didnt tell me how i could do it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 7 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks