Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am running Windows 10 and my Live 2011 mail won't open, this

Customer Question

I am running Windows 10 and my Live 2011 mail won't open, this is the first time this has happened.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: While signing on to my mail, the wheel just keeps spinning and never open the mail...
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I have not been doing anything out of the ordinary with the computer lately.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 5 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks