Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

I have a COMPAQ Presario which came with Windows 7. I purchased

Customer Question

I have a COMPAQ Presario which came with Windows 7. I purchased it about 3 years ago. I wanted to upgrade to Windows 10 but received the notice that the computer is not compatible with Windows 19 and gave the following reason:
NVIDIA GeForce 6150 SE nForce 430
and suggesting I contact Compaq Tech Support. Do I need a driver(s) or what?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 5 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please be informed that GeForce 6150 nForce 430 is not compatible with Windows 10 and you will not be able to get drivers for that. That is why it is giving error. If you are using a desktop computer, I would suggest you get a different graphic card and install Windows 10 with that. If you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N