Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I lost my flash drive and i have important school papers on

Customer Question

I lost my flash drive and i have important school papers on there. How can i recover them without a flasdrive?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i need to recover 2 documents that were saved on a flashdrive but i lost the said flashdrive
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 7 months ago.
Did you have them saved anywhere else ?did you physically lose the flash drive or you have the flash drive but cant find the documents on it ?