Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have allowed 110,000 gmail to accumulate in my account.

Customer Question

I have allowed 110,000 gmail to accumulate in my account. Following suggestions on line failed to delete any of the gmail. I invited the local neighborhood tech guy to help delete it . it appeared successful but wasn't. I called Apple Care a with the help a huge effort it appeared we had solved the issue. Gmail backlog appeared to be gone but I couldn't receive email. I went back to AppleCare. This time some effort to solve the problem seemed to work and I began to receive gmail. The yesterday the reception stopped and I've received none since yesterday. Apple Care just punted. Gmail is not their responsibility. I get that. What do you offer and what are the costs?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: what are the higher range of total cost?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: that is not an answer. are you a real person answering in real time?
JA: I'm an assistant to the Computer Technician. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: I don't want to start this without some idea of my cost might be.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I'm not receiving gmail now. 80,000 gmail still exist in the account that had appeared to have been deleted.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 7 months ago.
i can log in to your computer and do it that way or i can do it from my computer if you wanted to give me the passwordbut either way there is a charge for premium service of $39
i wont be able to do it until sometime tomorrow as i am leaving for the night
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome.If you still need help with this, let me know as I'll be on all day.Regards,Martin