Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am an elderly lady and unsure of how computers work and as

Customer Question

I am an elderly lady and unsure of how computers work and as my computer has been very slow of late when a prompt came up I presumed that the problem would be identified and fixed, however, upon completion of the recovery process I now find that my programmes have been lost and I am unable to retrieve my microsoft Outlook Express, Word or Excell. I need HP to restore my computer with these files as they were. What happened was most upsetting for me as I am unable to keep in touch with family or friends without these programms.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?Did you purchase Microsoft Office / Word / Excel software previously? If yes, do you still have the license / product key for it?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Expert:  Cody replied 5 months ago.
Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.