Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

I have an HP pavilion slimline office. I use it only

Customer Question

I have an HP pavilion slimline for an office. I use it only as my private computer. I have been paying nothing, but noticed in one of your ads that I could buy protection for three computers for a certain price. I do not need protection for three computers - only one. I have been using it free and like it that way. Can I still have the protection for free?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. That's just advertisement for more features; you can ignore it. You can still use Panda for free. Reference: you have any further question? And/or do you need anything else for now?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,