Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

The Visa card that I pay with , has become inactivated

Customer Question

The Visa card that I pay with for aol, has become inactivated because of a new one with a security chip. The old one won't work anymore. How do I change that information in my aol account?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Did you get the message I just wrote and sent--about my Visa card? Should I write it again?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: Not that I know about. I just can't find the aol location for the change.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the AOL website below:https://myaccount.aol.com, then sign in your AOL account if prompted, then click on option Manage My Subscriptions, then click on option Change Payment Method, and continue.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,