Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

After almost 4 years, Windows Live Mail 2011 won't open up

Customer Question

After almost 4 years, Windows Live Mail 2011 won't open up to accept or send email. Is this fixable for someone who is not a computer whiz.
JA: You'd be surprised how many people have questions about Windows. Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: All of a sudden, without any previous trouble, I couldn't get my emails--just getting the message its one of two possible reasons
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 7 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. May I set up a secure remote session to troubleshoot the issue with Windows Live Mail now? Please let me know. Thank you.