Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Where is my browser? JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

where is my browser?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am trying to get into my online timecard, I need to
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: i installed the we browser how do i find favorites and add to favorites
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  B. Rath replied 5 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10? May I set up a quick remote session to troubleshoot the issue with the browser now? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.