Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My other computer (windows 10) has a virus message that I can't

Customer Question

My other computer (windows 10) has a virus message that I can't delete. It will not let my browser function. It says I have a virus and to contact Microsoft support at 1-***-***-****. Is this a valid Microsoft number?
A scan using Malwarebytes doesn't find anything.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
Hello Clint and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.When did the problem start?Would you like me to connect to the other computer and fix the problem remotely?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I would like you to connect to the other computer remotely and fix the problem. What do you need from me?
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
From the other computer, go to:https://ngmt.screenconnect.comIt should ask you for a code, the code you need to enter is: AXMFAlso, you may need to speak to billing to sort out your payment details for the remote session.Try again and see if it goes through this time
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
Were you able to load the remote app on the affected computer?