Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My husband Frederick Michael Ahearn Jr passed away 4/3/2016.

Customer Question

My husband Frederick Michael Ahearn Jr passed away 4/3/2016. I am able to access his email and see messages about Microsoft 365 office that he used his American express to pay for. I cancelled his American express card and have no idea what he was purchasing from Microsoft. He had a validation code of(###) ###-#### As I intend to use his PC and get rid of my old one. I need help figuring what was charged to his American Express. It could be something I'm interested in also. Thanks, ***** ***** Ahearn
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome.I am sorry your loss.It is possible he was purchasing the Office suite from Microsoft which would stop working on your computer as soon as the activation period expires.To view what else was deducted or bought using the card you'd have to give the bank a call as they're the only ones with access to that kind of information.Does this make sense?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin