Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I recently had to delete google chrome and reinstall had.

Customer Question

I recently had to delete google chrome and reinstall had. I had computer tech. halp me with both things as he is able to see my computer via team viewer. I can no longer get sound of any kind on chrome. If I use Internet explorer the sound is fine for the same video. So I know my sound works. Can you help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Hi Mary Ann. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Would you be willing to allow me to connect via Team Viewer to assist you? I'd be happy to do so at the lowest price that we can charge for a Premium service ($5)
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Mary Ann, is this still a problem for you? If so, please let me know and I will provide detailed written trouble-shooting instructions for you. Please let me know what version of Windows you have so I can tailor the instructions for you. If you're not sure, can you pleaseclick this link and tell me what you see please? Thank you!Alison