Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I inadverdantly pushed the wrong button and erased I HAVE

Customer Question

I inadverdantly pushed the wrong button and erased I HAVE A NEW WAY TO PLAY SOLITAIRE
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.Just to clarify did you accidentally removed the game SOLITAIRE from your computer and now you want to get it back am i correct?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any otherSincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.Please let me know.Sincerely,JohnNote:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.