Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

I have a WorkForce 635. I have had to purchase a replacement

Customer Question

I have a WorkForce 635. I have had to purchase a replacement for my MacBook Pro that expired in November 2015. I am having difficulty with the scan feature and wonder if I should download an updated version of the application. Please be patient with me as I am a recent stroke victim.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is printing currently working fine?What happens when you scan? Is there any error or message?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Yes, please make sure you download and install the latest Drivers - Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility at the Epson website below:, then open Finder, then open Applications, open Epson folder there, and then open the EPSON Scan application and use it to scan.; (if needed, download and install the latest Printer Driver also.); (if needed, open the Image Capture application and see if you can scan in in.)- Please let me know if there is any error or message.When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,