IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional

I need to contact google chrome by phone to change my password,

Customer Question

I need to contact google chrome by phone to change my password, because I am unable to do on the computer. I tried with the info they gave but unable to access.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 5 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.Please note that Google Chrome is a web browser, just like Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. You are probably referring to a Google account. Unfortunately, Google doesn't offer any phone support, so it is not possible to contact them by phone in case of problems with your Google account, such as password ***** However, I will do my best to check for all possible ways for you to regain access to your Google account. Please type your Google e-mail address here, so that I can check it.I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 5 months ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.Thanks,IT Miro