Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

We have a program using windows 10 microsoft edge & the program

Customer Question

we have a program using windows 10 microsoft edge & the program needs Adobe flash player to run. When I start running it, a pop-up says "Adobe Flash Player, do you trust this content to connect to the internet, do you trust it, yes or no?" But it does not allow you to click on it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.Please tell me if you get that prompt inside the Microsoft Edge window or your program window?I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro