Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have upgraded to 365 from Office 2011. I am having

Customer Question

I have upgraded to 365 from Office for mac 2011. I am having trouble getting used to the new looking format. I want to know of and how to delete the old office for mac 2011 to avoid any possible conflict. I would like to speak with a technician, I am a senior at 85 and not a specialist in computering by any measure. In other words I need help to get back on track with especially Pwerpoint which is my main interest.
Rice Hall [*****@******.***]
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 7 months ago.
you should be able to find it in the applications folder and just drag it to the recycle bin to remove the old ms office as for finding the powerpoint presentations you should be able to do that in the finder by searching for powerpoint or pptx i am available later this afternoon or tomorrow to log in remotely and we can speak on the phone and go over stuff on your own computer together. But there is an additional charge for this.