Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I NEED HELP.MICROSOFT REP RETURNED MY CALL THIS MORNING,THEY

Customer Question

I NEED HELP.MICROSOFT REP RETURNED MY CALL THIS MORNING,THEY PROMISED TO HELP ME,I SUSPECT THEY WERE IN INDIA OR SOMEWHERE,THEY SAID THEY WOULD TRANSFER ME TO ANOTHER DEPT,THEN HUNG UP UN ME. I HAVE HAD THIS HAPPEN MANY TIMES. I DONT THINK THIS IS A ACCIDENT. ANYWAYI CAN ACCESS WIN.EXPLORER,MY UNIT IS WIN.7 FROM DELL.EXPLORER IS ALREADY INSTALLED ON UNIT.TO OPEN MICRESOFT OFFICE 2010 TO USE WIN EXPLORER I HAVE TO HAVE A VALID PRODUCT KEY. THE CODE,25 NUMBERS AND LETTERS WAS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE REFURBURISED DELL COMPUTER W WIN 7.I FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. PUT IN THE REQUIRED 25 LETTERSNUMBERS. IT SAYS THIS IS WRONG CODE. I AM EXTREMELY INEXPERIENCED IN THIS STUFF,I YEAR AGO I KNEW NOTHING,I STILL DONT,I AM 66 AND I FEEL THAT I AM ALWAYS HITTING A BRICK WALL HERE. I WANT TO DOWNLOAD RESUMES W WIN EXP AND I CANT SENDTHEM, ANY HELP WITH INSTALLING THE MICREOSOFT 2010 ON MY COMPUTER WHICH IS ALREADY THERE WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANKS
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 7 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Did Office come pre-installed with your system, or did you purchase it locally/online? May I set up a quick remote session to troubleshoot the issue now? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.