Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I want to delete my account with ourtime. I am having problem

Customer Question

I want to delete my account with ourtime. I am having problem with my ex wife and she has gotten into my account and contacting some people I have been talking to. Until my account is expired I want to hide my profile. If at all possible I would like it deleted immediately.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not at this time I don't think
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 5 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.Please tell me if you are able to access your OurTime account (do you know the password)?I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 5 months ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro