Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I bought a DDell

Customer Question

I bought a DDell
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. On your working laptop, please do the following steps in order to reset the login password ***** the Dell computer.1. Click on the website below:https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx2. Then there, select the option "I forgot my password", then click on Next at the bottom.3. Then in the first box, type in the email address as shown on the problematic Dell computer.4. Then in the second box, type in the characters as shown on the page.5. Then click on Next at the bottom. Then follow the instructions there in order to reset your Microsoft account password.- If there is still any issue, please let me know if there is any error or message, and let me know the email address showing on the problematic Dell computer.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,