Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

IN CANASTA IN POGO I LOST THE CHAT BAR

Customer Question

HELLO IN CANASTA IN POGO I LOST THE CHAT BAR
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 7 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. If the chat box is missing or cut off when playing a Pogo game, please open up that game first, and then press the CTRL and 0 (zero) keys together on the keyboard to reset the default zoom level for that webpage. This should resolve the issue with the chat box all right. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below.And, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Expert:  Barun replied 7 months ago.
If the above steps don't work for you, please check if you are able to see what other players are typing in chat. If not, then you may have switched off the chat option by mistake. When you enter a game room in Pogo, make sure the 'Show Chat' option is selected. Click on the Gear icon (at the top-right of the game page, just above the chat section) to check this. This should then make the chat visible to you again. Kindly keep me posted on the results. Thank you.