Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a emachines e525 and wont to rest to factory setting

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i wont to give this computer to my daughter so i wont to clean it first
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.Are currently able to boot to windows without any issues?Could you please let me know the full model of the emachine also which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
e525 windows
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
That is not the full model of the emachine.Is this a desktop or a laptop?Are currently able to boot to windows without any issues?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
emachines E525 laptop i can boot boot windows with out any issues
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Thank you.Are you currently chatting to me from the emachines E525 laptop?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
no thank you
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
I am not sure what you meant by "no thank you" if its for the remote support,we do not need remote support for this case.
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
The reason why i asked whether you are communicating from the emachine is because if you start the restoring process we will get disconnected so it is better you chat to me from another pc so that i can guide you to do factory reset.You can close the remote support pop up message
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
So are you currently chatting to me from the emachine that needed to be restored to factory setting ?