Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have membership & I last use site last Saturday I got cheated

Customer Question

I have membership & I last use site last Saturday I got cheated out of 505 tokens. I want to. Visit site now but can't get in
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well site says username password ***** ***** I don't understand
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: I'm using the same password ***** Site is rejecting
JA: A password ***** huh? It happens to all of us! Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Yes the site said my tokens are 0 but when I left the site I had 505
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.When did the problem start?Would you like me to connect with you and fix the problem remotely, that way we can avoid causing any additional problems?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I would like to be connected so I can use my 505 tokens I got cheated on plus I want to visit site more
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Can you replace my tokens and put me on the site.. Thanks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Martin are you there??
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
If you can fix this asap plz..
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
I can get you back on the website providing your account hasn't been deleted, yes.If you forgot your password, we can recover it from your computer.
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
What's the email address you usually log in with?