Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

My password ***** ***** working

Customer Question

My password ***** ***** working
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Is this a password ***** a service, or computer?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Android s7
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
Okay, my apologies but I will need to opt out to allow a different expert to review your question.
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. I'm another tech; I will help you with this.Is this the Samsung S7 smartphone?Is this the device login password? Do you mean you cannot open settings nor open any app on the android s7 device at all?Or is it email password ***** wi-fi / wireless password, etc.?If it's the device login password, is it okay to reset the device fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,