Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

My Aspire Acer computer is at fault non working keyboard.

Customer Question

My Aspire Acer computer is at fault for my non working keyboard. I am typing now with the "frozen" keyboard connected to my wife's computer. On my computer, this keyboard has no lights on 1 or A and won't type a single letter.
JA: Keyboard question, huh? Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 5 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Cody replied 5 months ago.
The keyboard is external plugged into your computer, but it work's on your wife's computer?
Expert:  Cody replied 5 months ago.
Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.