Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have 2 phones one with the code name "office bon" with the

Customer Question

I have 2 phones one with the code name "office bon" with the #323)(###) ###-####and the other I forgot, can you account of the missing # ***** this information?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: that it all.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeAre you trying to find the phone number of the second phone?