Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Did virus scan and wanted to restore to a time when pc worked.

Customer Question

did virus scan and wanted to restore to a time when pc worked. problem began 4 weeks ago, couldn't log into MSN mail acct. after trying first restore I get msg STOP: c0000139 {entry point Not Found}The procedure entry point SetclientdynamicTimeAoneinformation could not be located in the dynamic link library Kernel.32.dll. Tried system restore again after HP created a 33.68 back up to an external WD hard drive. new error msg.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: An unspecified error occurred during System Restore 0x800700b7
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please which version of windows you are using?thank you