Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

It won't take my pictures. It says to look at browser and then upload.

Customer Question

It won't take my pictures. It says to look at browser and then upload. What and where do you find the browser?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Which service, e.g. Facebook, are you having this issue with? Please reply back using the box below.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
They are on an email so I put them in pjotos. When I go to put them on your site it says to hit browser and then upload. I don't dnow what that means
Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.
Hmm, let's get started with a quick remote session now, so that I can troubleshoot the issue for you. Please disregard any automated remote offer you may have accepted earlier; the remote session will come at no extra charge.
Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.
First off, could you let me know if you are using a Mac or Windows computer to reply to me now?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Mac
Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.
Okay, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:http://tinyurl.com/m2g6la7 A blank will open up, but a "TeamViewerQS" file will be automatically downloaded by your browser; OPEN that file from your downloads (click on the down arrow button at the top-right of Safari), and reply back to me with the ID and Password ***** by the TeamViewer window. If you face any issues with downloading/opening the remote file, please be sure to reply back using the box below.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Safari won't let me download that
Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.
In that case, please open up the following link instead:www.teamviewer.com Please download and install TeamViewer using this link; once it opens up, it will provide you with an ID and Password. Kindly let me know.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Do you have to pay money. Hit download and nothing happened. Password ***** duch
Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.
No, the TeamViewer tool is completely free. Are you checking your Downloads after downloading the files using the links I provided? To do this, you need to click on the down arrow button at the top-right corner of your Safari window.
Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.
Alternatively, click on the Finder icon first, and then click "View" (at the top) > Downloads. The TeamViewer files will be listed there.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't think any of this is working. I can't find what your talking about
Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.
Let me open up your question to our other experts now, who can assist further. Thank you.
Expert:  Cody replied 10 months ago.
Can you see if you can download this direct link to teamViewer?Please download and run this file and provide me the ID/Password:http://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
My id is###-##-#### ***** is123456
Expert:  Cody replied 10 months ago.
you want to double check on that
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't need security
Expert:  Cody replied 10 months ago.
I don't know what you're referring to.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am really confused. All I want to do is put pictures on the site
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
That team thing downloaded
Expert:  Cody replied 10 months ago.
run the teamViewer and whats the id/password?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
You have not answered any of my questions. I want you to cancel me out of your data base. Now you want me to pay more when you haven't completed my first requests. If like my money refunded or I'll call the credit card company and report fraud. Sally ouhl
Expert:  Cody replied 10 months ago.
I have tried to help you get me connected to your computer to fix the issue.I'll send in request.