Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can't delete my account from plenty of fish, it won't take

Customer Question

I can't delete my account from plenty of fish, it won't take my email address , I have my user name, forgot password ***** want to have plenty in future, can you do this
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I won't accept my email address to delete account.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Can you delete , and can account back when I want, I will pay 20
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 7 months ago.
I can understand your problem, but if you want to close the account then, you have to login to the account and without the password, you cannot do that. So, as you have forgotten your password, how you are trying to close the account ?