Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I cannot access my emails because my computer security says

Customer Question

I cannot access my emails because my computer security says it is not a secure website.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 11 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.Your web browser is telling you that a website is not secure, but you CAN make an exception, nd then go on to the site..Depending on which browser you use, will depend on the exception you make..I can certainly SHOW YOU how to do this, if we can do a REMOTE SESSION.Tis would be the quickest and best way for e to help SHOW you how.Would you be ready to do this now?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
If I use a different browser, is my computer less secure?
It depends......not all browsers are made equally..But its not the browser that's the problem.....its the website tht you are going to......your browser is telling you that the website you are going to does NOT comply with all the security features and functions that are currently available..This can also just be a FALSE POSITIVE..It depends......so......if you can SEE what you are doing and what is on your screen...I can explain it to you in greater detail.
I'm sorry.....I meant......if I COULD SEE YOUR SCREEN, then I could explain it better.
Its called a remote session, and its a classic method for fixing and explaining your computer issues......and you can also see everything I am doing, and you can disconnect whenever you want...its the best way to help you in this scenario.