Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

We were notified that we violated the terms of service. I know

Customer Question

we were notified that we violated the terms of service. I know from some of my friends, that they got some foolish E-mail from us. We did not send it. We are extremely careful with incoming E-mail. If we don't recognize it we do not open it. We just recently changed our password. What do we do now?
JA: A password ***** huh? It happens to all of us! Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do not follow any instruction in it. Can you please tell me the "from" email address and the full content of that email message?- Also, does that email message ask you to do anything? (Remember not to follow any instruction in it.)Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
That email message could be a scam, so do not follow any instruction in it. Does that message ask you to provide any personal / sensitive information? Is your email account currently working fine?When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.