Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

Had a computer crash and am trying to reinstall things.

Customer Question

Hi Had a computer crash and am trying to reinstall things. How can I down load Prfessional Defraggler & CCleaner. I've got license keys
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Struggling to reinstall a few old files but mothing to do with Piriform progs.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeDefraggler you can download free from my link below, use the left option Cleaner you can also download free here programs are free, the amount you pay is a donation to the companies, so you can use the free download links I provided you. If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you