Justin Williams
Justin Williams,
Experience:  Freelance IT Consultant at Westlake Computers LLC
93707858

I use gmail emails and over the weekend a friend

Customer Question

I use gmail for my emails and over the weekend a friend thought that she was being helpful as my battery was draining quickly and she said that that was the reason so she deleted them, not realizing that my folders on the side would go also. I now have none of my stored information. Is there any way that they can be retrieved?I did phone my IT girl but she is away until May 18th and I was told that I really need have someone who knows how my laptop, ipads, iphone has been set up to talk to each other.Can you help please or recommend someone in Hobart Tasmania, AustraliaKeitha Banks-Smith
***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Justin Williams replied 9 months ago.
Hi Keitha, so basically your friend deleted your emails?
If that is the case, Google will restore all of your email and folder structure for you. Please login to your gmail account, and then follow this link: https://support.google.com/mail/contact/missingemails
Fill out the required information and Google will restore the contents of your account.
Please let me know if this answer was helpful for you.