Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Bought my dell computer 2 years ago apparently I was not able

Customer Question

Bought my dell computer 2 years ago apparently I was not able to connect my iPhone by usb connecter cable so it was using Bluetooth. Now there is no way to connect my iPhone upgrade. Finally after hours I hit on some combination that said that a 3.0 couldn't connect to iPhone but I am clearly on one of the 2.0 hub
JA: USB issue, huh? Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: Only that I have deleted my old iPhone and and although my old ipod connects on the 2.0 hub the iPhone isn't recognized whenever I try to engage it goes to some type of setup that asks re pictures files to share etc. not interested in using that to connect to my iPhone
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 5 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Cody replied 5 months ago.
Your computer is not recognizing your iphone when you plug it into your computer?
Expert:  Cody replied 5 months ago.
Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.