Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I would like to open my junk mail folder. I need to click on

Customer Question

I would like to open my junk mail folder. I need to click on not junk on my POF account , so that it will be re opened. I only have an iPhone to use.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I closed my POF site a number of months ago and would like to open it up again. POF website tells me all I need to do is go in to my yahoo junk mail and click where it says not junk and POF will be re activated.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No. I was the one that deleted myself of the site. So there is no problem
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome.What is your email address and POF username?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
***@******.***
Topaz59
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
Check your email and see if you got a new email from POF.It should have a password ***** link.