Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Cerner Prod is Blocked by something JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

Cerner Prod is Blocked by something
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Log in to Cerner Prod to go thru Hospital (wrmc) to allow me access to read electrocardiograms is blocked by some online source. SOMETIMES I CAN TRY A cERNERPROD ICON THAT LETS ME LOG IN.
JA: Problems logging in, huh? It happens to all of us! Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 5 months ago.
Hi, My name is***** am a certified computer professional. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Are you trying to log in the Cerner PowerChart ECG?
do you get an error message when the log in fails?