Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

We are setting up our system first time and need help,

Customer Question

we are setting up our system for the first time and need help, it is a Lorex Wireless, SANS Fil, Sin hilos, $ Cameras, 4 Channels, 500 GB, 135/night vision, Lx445W, we are not very smart tec people in our 60's so need your help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Terry White II replied 5 months ago.
Hello, thank you for asking your question! My name is ***** ***** I'm a Technical Support Specialist of 15+ years experience as a cross-platform (Mac/PC) Specialist. Glad to assist you with your question today. Can you provide me a bit more information regarding the issue you are having with your Firefox browser on your Mac?What is the actual issue you are having with the web browser if I may ask?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi, I am not having problems with my mac, I asked the question need to have support setting up my Lorex Security system lx445w
Thank you for correcting that detail for me.I am a Mac & PC expert online, but I also happen to work professionally in the field, as a Low Voltage Network Installation and CCTV Technical contractor as well. Apologies for the initial confusion Jill.I am familiar with the Lorex CCTV brand, so I will be glad to assist you. May I start by asking, has your Lorex iIX445w already been installed and you are seeking how to operate the cameras through your Mac computer, or do you need assistance with installation and operation of this CCTV security system? I await your response and it will be my pleasure to assist you any way I can.
Hello, Just sending this post to you to remind you that your question is still a priority for me to answer for you. I have not received a recent update from you at the present. Therefore, I wanted to assure you I am waiting for a reply from you, so we can either continue working on this issue or you confirm that the last processes provided worked and the issue has been resolved. Thank you. I look forward to corresponding with you again, once you are back online with Regards, -Terry