Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can't access my e-mail at outlook.com. My e-mail is [email protected]

Customer Question

I can't access my e-mail at outlook.com. My e-mail is***@******.***
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I bought a smartpc fixer and scanned the pc and it works much better but I can't go to the inbox for my e-mails.***@******.***
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: No, It says the outlook page is not secure.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 7 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks