Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Want my email back - now have an old password ***** could work

Customer Question

want my email back - now have an old password ***** could work - joyce crete ***@******.*** pw rogers123
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 12 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Can you tell me a little bit more about the issue please? You had email form this account on your computer previously. Is that correct? And then you deleted it because you couldn't access it? What program were you using to access it? Outlook? Thunderbird, or something else? Would you be willing to allow me to remotely connect to your computer to work on this while you watch?