Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I can't GET logged into facebook no matter what Ido JA: A

Customer Question

I can't GET logged into facebook no matter what Ido
JA: A Facebook question, huh? Fortunately, the tech wizards we work with will know just what to do, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: it keeps telling me me that I'm putting in the wrong password ***** cant confirm my new phone #
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I've recently changed my phone# ***** password. My acct just stopped letting me in for no reason
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing allow me just a few minutes to review and compile the proper information for you to get back into facebookPlease Standby