Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I would like to extend my contract by 3 years JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

i would like to extend my contract by 3 years
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I would like to pay to extend my magic jack coverage
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: I am ready now
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 10 months ago.
you need to go to www.magicjack.comlog in with your phone number and password ***** click on subscriptions and there should be an easy way to extend it for as long as you like