Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

On my iPad trying to recover lost address '. Trying to get

Customer Question

On my iPad trying to recover lost address '. Trying to get get to the browser bar that has mail, file, community's---etc
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Trying to get to address book, address settings then to automatically add e-mail address to my address book. Somehow I lost them and now my address book shows hundreds of contact that are not mine
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: Don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.First, open your Safari browser by tapping on the Safari icon, normally located on your iPad Home Screen.Your Safari browser window should now be displayed on your iPad. Click on the Bookmarks button, located at the top of the screen.The Bookmarks Menu should now be displayed on your iPad screen. Select the choice labeled History, located at the top of the menu.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!
Did that work for you?