Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I've tried numerous times to access my photos on my HP after

Customer Question

I've tried numerous times to access my photos on my HP after syncing my iphome. I cannot seem to locate the photos I need.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I get a message that phone is syncing, but the only access I get on iTunes is for downloading music. I don't get an option regarding photos
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I'm using Windows 10 and have the latest iTunes update...I think
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 7 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. May I set up a quick, secure remote session to check the issue with iTunes now? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.
Expert:  Barun replied 7 months ago.
(Please ignore and close any automated remote offer if it shows up on this page, and reply back to me below. The remote session will come at no extra charge.)