Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My printer is not working properly. The print on anything

Customer Question

My printer is not working properly. The print on anything is very, very dim.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The print is dim and discolored on a color print. Terribile.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: It's like this, I was printing doing wonderful. I turned off the printer and when I came back to finish my work that's is the print it gave dim, discolored and smudged.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 7 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. May I know the make and model number of your printer? How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable? Thank you.S H E F I N