Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Can you remove Windows 10 from my computer?

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 7 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Do you want to roll back to your earlier version of Windows now? May I set up a quick, secure remote session to check the issue now? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.
Expert:  Barun replied 7 months ago.
If you want to roll back to your earlier version of Windows, please do this now: Click on the Start button at the bottom-left corner of the screen. Click Settings, then click "Update & Security". Next, click on the "Recovery" option at the left side of the window that opens up. Next, at the right, click on "Go back to Windows 7/8" (if listed). Follow the on-screen directions; this should do it. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below. Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.