Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have lost System Mechanic on this computer and am trying

Customer Question

I have lost System Mechanic on this computer and am trying to reinstall. My activation key is MAGHC-6NZR6-ZRQ8W3AH3H
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have been unable to reinstall from another computer that works ok.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: Not that I'm aware of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 7 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Since you have your activation key please go to this page:http://www.iolo.com/downloads/download-system-mechanic/At the bottom of the page where it says, "Already own System Mechanic and need the latest download?"click Click HereOnce the download has finished,accept the license agreement and click Nextselect the option: "I have a System Mechanic Activation Key and can enter it now"click Next and enter your activation key and email address and click OK.I can connect to your PC and perform these steps for you.