Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I have a corrupted Wordperfect file and cannot open it. Is

Customer Question

I have a corrupted Wordperfect file and cannot open it. Is there a way to open it?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am a Pastor and just got finished with Suunday evening sermon and tried to save the file to a different place on usb drive and wp shut down and I was told file is corrupted.
JA: USB issue, huh? Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: How much do you charge
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: How do I know the problem will be fixed.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today I'm sorry about the issue, please try the WPLOOK tool in Wordperfect software, you can follow the steps at the link below : http://howto.corel.com/en/c/Repairing_WordPerfect%C2%AE_documents_using_WPLOOK let me know the resultsThank you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi. Mr. Med. I was able to open the corrupted file. I appreciate your help.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.
I'm very glad to know that the problem has been resolved, if you have a moment kindly rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, positive rating are appreciated Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.
JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied. regards,
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.
Hi, please Rate and Accept my answer. thanks a lot
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes. Put in that it will be the last Sunday of the month of May. Thanks
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.
OK, if you have a moment kindly rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, positive rating are appreciated.