Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

My husband's password ***** locked up completely! His myway

Customer Question

My husband's password ***** locked up completely! His myway account is
JA: A password ***** huh? It happens to all of us! Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My husbands password ***** locked up completely!
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: My husbands password ***** ***** up and his password ***** ***** will no longer to open the system. Need new password. His account is***@******.*** It needs to be sent to my account which is***@******.*** Thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.Lost Password ********@******.*** has a PASSWORD ***** of:WHAT IS YOUR PET'S NAME?
WHAT IS YOUR PETS NAME is ***** ***** question that you answer, to GET a password *****
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Fluffy
Okay, thank you.That was correct!.The Password ***** it is showing is:WHO IS MY BOY?.The answer to that question SHOULD be your password.As that is what was entered at the time the password ***** created as a PASSWORD ***** sense?
Do you still have the ability to LOGIN to another of Jerry's email address's?The MYWAY process will allow a NEW (temporary) password ***** be sent to***@******.*** this will only be useful, if you can login and check the email inbox for that email address (*****@******.***) Meaning, you have to have the password ***** that email..If not, then we can NOT go this route. And you will HAVE to try to use the password ***** i gave you above (WHO IS YOUR BOY) to try and remember the password ***** login to***@******.***...does all that make sense?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My husband other myway account is***@******.*** Needs password ***** get in the computer.
okay....Jerry has 2 accounts on MyWay.com, thank you for the information..But to LOGIN to a computer (when the computer starts up, and is locked until you put a password *****) you need to use the password ***** was created for the computer LOGIN.The MyWay.com email accounts are NOT associated to the computer Login.They are 2 seperate thigns..However, you CAN use the SAME password ***** a MyWay.com account, and your computer login.But this is just a choice.....it is not mandatory that the computer login password ***** the same as a MyWay.com account password..Lets try to stay on task here, and please, answer the questions i have asked of you, so i CAN HELP YOU!.SO, heres my question:Do you still have the ability to LOGIN to another of Jerry's email address's? (*****@******.***)The MYWAY.com process for a password ***** will allow a NEW (temporary) password ***** be sent to***@******.***
MyWay.com is showing: (see image link below)
.
Hello, are you still with me?